What are the Signs & Symptoms of a Heart Attack? Click here
We are open from 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
In order for us to provide you with the highest quality medical care, it is essential that some important information is available for the doctor to review at the time of your visit. New patients will be furnished a packet that includes patient registration form, a request for release of medical records, and a self addressed stamped envelope. Please fill out these forms and mail them back to us or bring them to the office at the time of your visit. Our mailing address is 619 S. Fleishel Ave., Tyler, Texas 75701.
It is necessary that you bring with you all of your current medications in their original containers.
We will notify you 24 hours prior to your appointment time to confirm the date and time.
What information will the appointment scheduler need when I call?
- Patient's full name
- Social Security Number
- Insurance Carrier
- Telephone Number
- Description of your problems
- Name of referring provider if applicable
- Referral number if applicable
- Does your visit require precertification?
Other helpful information:
- Have you ever been treated by any other physician(s)?
- Have you ever had any cardiovascular procedures or test?
- Have you ever been treated in an emergency room or hospitalized?
- To expedite your care, please bring a copy of your medical records from your referring provider relating to cardiac procedures.